About Me

My photo
J and A are just 2 girls from a small town in Kansas. We have many loves: animals, family, gardening, genealogy and just seeing what we can create that makes us happy! We have a little shop at www.essentialpleasures.etsy.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

For the Love of Coffee

Is there anything better than coffee to start your day, especially on a cold morning when you'd much rather stay in bed?


I love experimenting for a new coffee creamer flavor. Chocolate, Chocolate covered Peppermint, Butterscotch Toffee and of course French Vanilla are my favorites, for the moment.  


Some ideas I have come up with my husband looks at me and shakes his head.  For instance the Butterscotch Toffee, he sneared and said, "No, way you put that in coffee."  At first I wasn't too sure why I thought it would be good and was afraid I'd have to admit he was right.  After a few adjustments, I'm hooked.  Did he drink it?  Oh, yes he loved it because he didn't know that's the one he said he wouldn't drink.  Its creamy and just plain yummy.


The French Vanilla is of course a tried and true flavor that most people enjoy.  I love the vanilla and how thick and creamy it is.  It is another one I believe you have to have time to enjoy and savor to really appreciate.


It is strange how certain flavors only taste good in a certain season.  The Chocolate covered Peppermint tastes like Christmas.  Don't ask me how something can taste like Christmas, but it does.  To drink it in October just makes you get excited about all that Christmas brings.


Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast.  I love Cafe Mocha in the morning.  Its not for when you have to rush out the door, but on a lazy day that you can just enjoy 1 or 3 cups.


Whatever your flavor is take time to enjoy your little piece of heaven with every cup.


I'm always thinking of new flavors and can't wait to add more to  essentialpleasures.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment